• We strongly recommend booking on line as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking.
• Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
• If one parent, guardian or carer is bringing multiple kids, some of which are not their own, that adult is responsible for the whole group and must remain on site at all times.
• Loose fitting clothes are recommended.
• Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Arena.
• Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We have a free of charge lockers available for you to store any items if needed. Any items/belongings stored will be at the owner’s own risk and the company will take no responsibility for those items.
• The session time you book is the start time of the 30 minute safety brief and harness fitting. We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked session time to get booked in at reception. After the safety briefing you will have 1 hour in the climbing arena. If you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and safety briefing before entering the climbing arena.
• For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email or call us – click here for contact details.
• For cancellation, please refer to our cancellation policy.
• NO coats, bags or loose belongings are allowed in the climbing arena, a limited amount of storage boxes are provided for these items.
• NO children under 4 years of age are allowed in the climbing arena.
• NO food or drinks are allowed in the climbing arena; climbers are required to leave the arena for refreshments.
• Only parents with children under the age of 6 years of age are allowed to accompany their child into the arena (max 1 adult per party for a max 30 minutes) Exceptions may apply to this rule.